These are great tips for septic systems in any area - I know a well maintained septic system will last much longer than one that is abused. Pass these tips on to your "septic buyers & sellers" and they will appreciate you for it! Thank you Dagny Eason for these tips.
Here are the top ten things you NEVER do in Wilton, CT in order to take good care of your septic system....
Top 10 Don'ts for your Septic System
1. Don't do all your laundry in one day-spread it out though-out the week
2. Don't have leaky faucets or running toilets-get them repaired
3. Don't run the dishwasher and washing machine at the same time
4. Don't flush anything other than toilet paper
5. Don't put paint or household chemicals down the drain
6. Don't park cars or trucks over septic or build patios, decks, sheds or sports courts over it.
7. Don't drain water from pools or hot tubs into your septic
8. Don't waste water - Use low-flow faucets and showerheads
9. Don't use powder detergents or liquid Tide (sorry, Tide, but you are bad for a system...)
10. Don't have any tree roots growing into septic area- get the roots removed
This article has been written by Dagny Eason.
Feel free to call Dagny Eason to discuss this at (203) 762-1700!
Dagny Eason | Broker
Direct Line 203-762-1700
- I am hiring agents. We offer great splits, outstanding support, marketing resources, and banana bread.
"He who knows he has enough is rich."
Joy Daniels, GRI, ABR, CSP, e-PRO
JOY DANIELS REAL ESTATE GROUP, LTD
2793 Old Post Road, Suite 200
Harrisburg, PA 17110
(717) 695-3177 office - Call TODAY and let me help you find your dream home!
Joy@JoyDaniels.com - Email TODAY and let me help you find your dream home!
What is your home worth? Find out at MLS Market Snapshot